Dare to be different, stand out from the crowd.
This is the motto of Ms. Eva Szabó, bag designer who has recently had an exhibition, presenting her collection of leather bags in the Várkert Bazaar.
- What message does the name transmit and what is your style?
- While choosing the name of the brand, I focused on the fact that I do not follow today's trends but rather try to represent something different. The brand represents a special style that includes all the differences in the world (in the proper and wider sense also), oppositely to the current fashion trends. My target group is the open, unique and rebellious people.
- What does inspire you during the design?
- Basically everything, my memories, my travels, my moods and the material I work with.
- Why did you give the Kite name to the collection?
- The collection reflects on the shape of the kite, as the combination of the deltoid and the rhomb. I've been using this geometry theme through the entire collection. Shape and functionality of high quality.